Today I woke up to this breakfast that my boyfriend prepared. Breakfast in bed is always the best! 🙂
- 1 hash brown
- 1 Chinese green onion pancake
- 2 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Some arugula, chopped
- Some curly endive, chopped
- Italian herbs
- 1 tsp. Follow Your Heart roasted garlic Vegenaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the hash brown until golden and sprinkle some Italian herbs. Set aside.
- Fry the green onion pancake until ready.
- Put everything on a plate and enjoy! You can either wrap everything together in the pancake, or eat them separately.
Makes 1 serving