Happy Friday! My boyfriend and I were going to the gym but tragically it did not open today – so instead of burning some calories as planned, we decided to consume extra 😛
- 2 bananas, cut into small pieces
- 1 orange, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp. flax seeds
- 1 walnut, crushed
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. organic virgin coconut oil
- Heat a stainless frying pan, and add coconut oil.
- Add the banana pieces and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cocoa powder and maple syrup, and continue frying for 2 minutes.
- Place the banana pieces onto a plate, surrounded by orange pieces. Sprinkle flax seeds and crushed walnut, and serve!
Makes 2 servings