It’s almost the weekend! What’s better than enjoying a yummy brunch at home? This dish is super easy and quick, and you’ll only be amazed by how delicious it tastes.
- 1 firm tofu
- 1 tomato
- lettuce (or any other leafy veggies you prefer)
- Daiya cheese (available at Whole Foods Market)
- 5 mushroom
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast (available at Whole Foods Market)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian herbs
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the mushroom and tomato.
- Fry the mushroom and tomato for 3 minutes with olive oil.
- Crush the tofu with hand and add to the pan, and stir well.
- Add salt, pepper, Italian herbs, and nutritional yeast, and keep stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Serve in plate with some Daiya cheese on top and lettuce around.
Makes 2 servings