You were on Facebook and time flies. By the time you realized you were hungry, it was already 10:30 pm. Oops. So now you’re in an awkward position because either you go to bed starved, or you eat a late dinner and get too full for sleep. Luckily, there’s still salvation. Spend 5 minutes making yourself a light sandwich – you won’t regret it (well, at least I didn’t)!
- 2 slices vegan toast
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Curly endive
- 1 tsp. Earth Balance Olive Oil Buttery Spread
- 1 tsp. Follow Your Heart roasted garlic Vegenaise
- 1 tsp. vegan shredded “pork”
- Italian herbs
- Flax seeds
- Toast the bread for 5 minutes.
- Spread the Olive Oil Buttery Spread on one slice, and the roasted garlic Vegenaise on the other.
- Add veggies and flax seeds on whichever slice you prefer.
- Sprinkle with Italian herbs and flax seeds. Ta-da! 🙂
Makes 1 serving